Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to the Burbank Library Blog!

We are very happy to bring you the Burbank Library Blog. You can expect frequent updates about library resources and services, recommended reading and web sites, and much more.

It is our hope that we will also hear from you. At the bottom of each post is a place to make comments concerning that day's topic. Feel free to offer your own opinions and suggestions to your neighbors. We'd love to hear about an author you discovered or about your experience at one of our events. Please help us to make this an exciting forum where we can exchange information and ideas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great it is that Burbank Library has a blog! I've been waiting.

Bibliolady said...

I too am very excited to see that the Burbank Public Library has a blog. I look forward to hearing about upcoming events (like Burbank Reads)and good new reads!

Duedsml said...

I think that having a Blog for the library will be fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to interesting book discussions!

Eugene Tong said...

Hey guys! Just found this blog -- good stuff! I am so linking to this.