Monday, June 18, 2007

What we're reading - The Overlook by Michael Connelly.


Whenever I begin reading the latest book by my favorite author, Michael Connelly, I always think of Charles Dickens' famous line - "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times". So it was when I read The Overlook this weekend. The best of times in that I had a new story to enjoy featuring Harry Bosch who is involved in a murder that leads to a desperate search for missing radioactive material. The worst of times when I soon completed the brief, fast paced journey and now find myself back to the end of the line waiting for Connelly's next book. Fans of Michael Connelly and Harry Bosch will enjoy The Overlook, which many may recall from its serialized publication last year in the New York Times. The story was rewritten and expanded for book publication. For those lucky few who are readers of detective/crime fiction and haven't yet read Michael Connelly, come, read and you too will become a fan. Also visit http://www.michaelconnelly.com/ for more information about the author.

No comments: