Monday, June 30, 2008

What We're Reading - The Library Mouse by Daniel Kirk

I first saw this charming children's picture book in a bookstore when looking for a gift for a friend and his daughter. How can I resist a story set inside a Library?... well I can't! And upon reading this story of Sam the mouse who lives in a Library and becomes inspired to write and leave out for others to enjoy books of his own and the resultant positive celebration the joys of reading, writing and books I will safely bet no one else can resist either!

The old Children's Librarian in me still loves a good picture book every now and then and The Library Mouse easily filled that craving.

Check it out and enjoy, and oh yeah, and my friend and his daughter also give it their highest recommendation too!

No comments: