Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brown Bag Book Club will next read...

Next month the Brown Bag Book Club is reading I Remember Nothing , by Nora Ephron.

The next meeting is March 15, 2011 at noon at the Central library. All are welcome to join us.

"Nora Ephron returns with her first book since the astounding success of I Feel Bad About My Neck, taking a cool, hard, hilarious look at the past, the present, and the future, bemoaning the vicissitudes of modern life, and recalling with her signature clarity and wisdom everything she hasn't (yet) forgotten."

2 comments:

Burbank maids said...

I haven't joined a book club yet. Although I do like to read. I have read stuff from Sidney Sheldon, Judith McNaught, Jeffrey Archer, Robert Ludlum. I have not read anything yet from Norah Ephron. Maybe I should ... to broaden my horizon.

Duedsml said...

Please do join the Brown Baggers, no multi-book committment is required!