Saturday, January 28, 2017

Best of 2016: YA Series




Recommended by Victoria G.,
Circulation clerk




I read the series that begins with The Maze Runner by James Dashner. I am finding that I am enjoying Young Adult books more and more. In this series, what truly bothers me the most is the totally unfair treatment of this unique group of teenagers. The author tells his story so well that I want to climb into the book and put a stop to the harm that is being done to them! You will go on a dangerous adventure and constantly want and wish for a positive outcome when you read the Maze Runner series.

Editor's note: The other books are, in order, The Scorch Trials, The Death Cure, and two prequels, The Kill Order and The Fever Code. All can be found in the library's young adult fiction sections.

No comments: